Lookout Mountain Judicial Circuit Drug Task Force
The Mission of the drug task force is as follows:
• To investigate drug related crimes within our jurisdiction of Catoosa, Dade, and Walker counties.
• To provide a central location for collection and dissemination of intelligence pertaining to criminal activity and narcotics.
• To educate local civic groups, business owners, schools, and citizens on the dangers associated with illegal drug abuse.
• To provide agents with training, technology, and equipment to continue combating illegal narcotics.
• To work closely with the Department of Family and Children Services (DFACS) and other government agencies providing drug-endangered children a safer environment.
• Tip or a question 706-638-5570